“You never get a second chance to make a first impression!”
This is especially true when you are applying for a School Receptionist job. Since employers do not know most candidates personally, they rely heavily on cover letters that provide them with an impression of the candidate’s personality and professional profile.
So your best chance to get that dream job is to make a good first impression through your cover letter for School Receptionist Resume.
54 Wilson Drive
Charleston, AK 32223
April 9, 2015
12 Howell Drive
Charleston, AK 73736
Dear Ms. Kevin:
Your job description for a School Receptionist position at Learning Alliance lead me to believe that my professional profile perfectly complements your needs. Working in the administrative and front desk capacities for five years, I’m confident that I have the necessary experience and skills to qualify for this position.
My key areas of expertise include:
– Answering and directing phone calls
– Greeting visitors along with providing parking validation for them
– Processing and distributing incoming mail
– Ordering and maintaining files and retrieving them when needed
– Supervising student workers and creating lesson plans
– Maintaining staff development information and catalogs
– Performing other administrative duties
I want to contribute my energy, skills and experience to manage reception area of your school efficiently and am enclosing my resume for your review. I’d like to meet with you in person to discuss this opportunity and my suitability for School Receptionist position at Learning Alliance.
I can be reached at (999) 999-9999 if you need any additional information regarding my credentials. To follow-up and set a meeting time, I’ll call you after some days. Thank you for your time and consideration.