Spa receptionists are employed by individual spas, beauty salons and hotels that offer spa services. They are the first point of contact when a client calls a spa or walks in. Spa receptionists are expected to provide information to the clients. They greet customers, ask them their service preferences and provide them with information that they need. They are expected to provide quality client services by ensuring that clients are comfortable; they may offer tea or water and engage in small talk with clients in order to make them feel at home.
Applicants for a spa receptionist’s position require resumes that show customer service orientation. If you are preparing your resume for Spa Receptionist job, you may be interested in the following resume objectives.
Spa Receptionist Resume Objectives Examples
• Seeking a position as a Spa Receptionist with Amulet Spa. Offers 4+ years’ hands-on experience in providing excellent tier one services in a health and beauty environment.
• Looking for a Spa Receptionist position at Beach Resorts. Bringing a verifiable track record of managing the reception area and providing exceptional first contact services to the clients.
• To work for Hyatt as a Spa Receptionist. Offering first class people skills, keen knowledge of imparting spa services and the ability to maintain and manage the reception area effectively.
• To acquire a Spa Receptionist position with Corona Resorts where a strong knowledge of scheduling and coordinating appointments, managing up-selling activities and handling clients’ queries effectively can be used to provide professionalism to the spa.
• Desire a Spa Receptionist position at Nirvana. Bringing professional appearance, courteous manner, acute knowledge of spa services and the ability to sell appropriate spa services and products to individual clients.