Real Estate agents are responsible for finding the best property and real estate solutions for their clients.
They may work on the behalf of a buyer or a seller. But their work remains looking for best possible real estate that befits a customer’s actual and financial demands.
The following resume will give you an idea of what to write in a resume for an estate agent who is looking for a first job.
89 Julian Avenue – San Diego, CA 55555
(000) 999-9999, Email
Looking for an Real Estate Agent position with Collins Holdings utilizing knowledge of real estate solutions in conjunction with brokerage knowhow in order to provide the best customer services.
California State University – San Diego, CA – 2013
Bachelors of Business Administration
GPA – 3.2
• Good knowledge of developing new business and working with existing customers
• Proficient in maintaining liaison with other estate agents to ensure continuous work influx
• In depth knowledge of building networks of clients to ensure recurring business
• Working knowledge of financial and land laws that govern real estate in California
• Computer: Microsoft Office Suite
• Bilingual: Excellent communication skills in English, Spanish and French
• Volunteered services for FACA as an animal rescuer
• Community service for Sava Senior Care
• Worked as a Big Sister
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ACADEMIC ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Member of the school swim and riding teams
• President of the school book and chess clubs
• Top of the Dean’s List – 2013
• Exceptional ability to work in an organized manner
• Very strong attention to detail
• Strong multitasking skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a customer oriented environment
• Internet savvy