Knowing just what to incorporate and what to omit of from a Realtor Resume can be an annoying test of your resume writing skills. When applying for a job as a realtor, you are selling your marketing abilities and convincing power as well as your real estate skills and your knowledge of real estate procedures.
In addition, it is extremely important to be truthful in your resume; if a job listing provides a list of skills and qualifications you do not possess – don’t lie. Just list your genuine capabilities and relate the same to the requirements of employer. Find out what information needs to be put in a realtor resume before you sit down to write it. Keep the job advertisement in front of you so that you do not miss anything – without duplicating the content of advertisement.
Look at the example below to get a better idea.
Related: Realtor Cover Letter for Resume
7363 Clayton Avenue ● Gadsden, AL 88888 ● Cellular: (999) 999-9999 ● Email:
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Bringing real estate knowledge, convincing power and real estate sales experience to maximize the revenue while increasing client base.
• Over 6 years’ progressive experience in real estate field
• Highly skilled in making sales presentations for prospective customers
• Proficient in assessing properties and quoting best prices for customers
• Competent at preparing and negotiating contracts
• Hands-on experience in coordinating property closings and disbursement of funds
Realtor | Dev Assets – Gadsden, AL Apr 2011 – Present
• Present purchase offers and interview clients to determine demand
• Coordinate property closings along with fund management procedures
• Show homes to prospective buyers and provide advice to sellers
• Answer customers’ questions and provide relevant services
• Inspect premises in order to find out and manage maintenance and repair issues
• Appraise properties and evaluate mortgage options
• Maintain liaison with utility companies
• Designed and wrote a booklet of real estate information for customers for introduction to real estate and related procedures
• Conducted a seminar independently on Real Estate Practices in USA attended by notable figures of the industry
Real Estate Assistant | Casual Property – Canton, MA Jun 2009 – Apr 2011
• Managed the day by day operations and secretarial requirements of the Real Estate Department
• Made phone calls to landlords to track the status of agreements and updated reports
• Maintained database for scanning of leasing and other documents
• Typed and composed correspondence
• Organized and maintained office filing system and performed general recordkeeping
Miami City University, Miami, FL – 2008
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration