Real estate brokers assist clients in buying and selling properties. They act as agents in the real estate market and are required to possess excellent knowledge of pricing and growth prospects.
Here is an example of a real estate broker’s resume that you may use as a template to create your very own.
It contains the necessary sections and information which hiring managers want to see in prospective candidates.
Real Estate Broker Resume Example
2741 Cara Ct, Martinsburg, WV 63534
(009) 009-9999, Email
To obtain a position as a Real Estate Broker with Sulley Properties where I may utilize my skills in reviewing properties in order to assist clients with best prices and ideal locations.
QUALIFICATIONS & STRENGTHS
• Functional knowledge of buying and selling commercial and residential properties
• In depth knowledge of using marketing tools in order to provide proper exposure to clients’ properties
• Hands on experience in assessing clients’ needs and lining up options for them
• Highly experienced in handling transactions and deals on the spot
• Possess exemplary salesmanship
• Excellent ability to work in a competitive environment
• Profound ability to provide excellence in client services
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong ability to understand financial aspects of the job
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
• Accomplished selling a house termed as “haunted” by a malevolent competitor by proving wrong the nonsensical rumor
• Implemented a system that caters to updated properties listing on a weekly basis
Sep 2008 – Present
Asset Property Management – Martinsburg, WV
Real Estate Broker
• Buy and sell real estate as per clients’ instructions
• Monitor fulfillment of purchase contracts
• Generate lists of properties for sale along with their locations and descriptions
• Visit said properties in order to pre-evaluate them for clients
• Review properties to ensure environmental regulations are in check
• Supervise agents handling company’s clientele
• Provide buyers with virtual and actual tours of the properties in question
St. Louis University, Martinsburg, WV
Bachelors of Arts in Marketing
Real Estate Licensure – WV – 2008