Real estate agents create a bridge between prospective buyers and the real estate market. They confer with clients to understand their individual property buying needs and research the real estate market to meet these needs.
Real estate agents need to be knowledgeable of available real estate and corresponding prices. Once an employer sees this information depicted in a resume, the chances of attaining a position as a real estate agent become quite high.
If you are an experienced real estate agent looking to bag a position, the following resume is for you!
Real Estate Agent Resume with Experience
1218 Hutton Avenue, Apartment 11, West Orange, NJ 79011
Cellular: (999) 999-9999, Email:
REAL ESTATE AGENT
Committed to provide the best real estate solutions to increase customer base.
Versatile and highly motivate real estate professional with five years’ experience in property acquisition and development. Skilled at building effective and productive relationships aimed at retaining present business and creating new business opportunities.
• Specially trained in development and construction of buildings and apartment complexes
• Strong background in dealing with property appraisers to determine fair prices
• Highly experienced in collecting pertinent real estate information for cataloguing purpose
• Superior knowledge of liaising with mortgage brokers, solicitors and surveyors to keep updated with market trends
• Increased real estate sales revenue by 25% for the financial year 2010-2011
• Sold the Amityville estate (West Orange, NJ) 13% over the estimated market value
• Wrote an article on expected real estate price gains over the next decade which was published in the Residential Quarterly
• Introduced a web-based property database, engendering easy and quick retrieval of property information such as location, price and availability
Real Estate Agent | Property Concerns, West Orange, NJ | June 2010 – Present
• Make calls in order to initiate sales and marketing activities in order to general real estate clientele
• Meet with potential and present clients to determine buying needs
• Figure out property prices and compare with similar property prices
• Review property listings and attend real estate conventions
• Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers to negotiate transaction details
• Ensure that clients have clear property titles
• Make sure that properties are not involved in litigation or legal battles
• Accompany buyers during property inspections
• Draw up paperwork akin to buying and selling properties
• Advise clients on market conditions and trends
• Investigate clients’ financial strengths and credit statuses
Associate Real Estate Officer | Redfin, West Orange, NJ | May 2008 – June 2010
• Made cold calls to potential property buyers and sellers
• Contacted prospective buyers and sellers to assist in the exchange process
• Conduct market researches to determine availability
• Set up appointments between buyers and sellers
• Provided support in preparing official real estate papers
Licensed Real Estate Agent – New Jersey
New Jersey State University, West Orange, NJ
Bachelors in Business Education