• Your cover letter for plumber resume should be tailored to the employer’s requirements in order to show your enthusiasm and commitment.
• Send your letter to the person who has the authority to hire you. If you do not know the name of the hiring manager, call or email the company’s reception, HR Department or front office.
• If you are not capable of finding out the name of hiring authority, address your letter to the Human Resources Manager, Director or other suitable title. Don’t use the generic salutation “Dear Sir / Madam” or “To Whom It May Concern”
• If you do not meet all the exact stated qualifications, highlight related abilities or experiences. Be sure to give solid reasons why you feel you can become a good fit to job.
• In the second paragraph of the plumber cover letter, ensure to address all the qualifications listed in the job description.
• Avoid unclear, arrogant claims. Support all statements with exact examples.
• Convey enthusiasm, wish and commitment to the plumbing job.
The following cover letter for plumber resume is specially designed in keeping with the current trends of market. Entry level candidates can also use this format.
See Also: Plumber Resume with No Experience
Plumber Cover Letter Sample
584 Example 7th Street
Pittsburgh, PA 52447
January 20, 2016
Ms. Jane Smith
Wolverine Services, LLC
233 Some Street
Pittsburgh, PA 54116
Dear Ms. Smith:
I am writing to express a strong interest in the position of Plumber at Wolverine Services, as announced in the job listing at the City Placement Center. I am also sending my resume to show that my qualifications accurately matches the requirements listed in your advertisement.
This position particularly caught my eye, because I have a strong plumbing background, a proven history in pipefitting and a demonstrated ability to:
• Install and carry out maintenance on piping systems for water, air, natural gases, steam and sewerage
• Troubleshoot plumbing fixtures including sinks, water coolers, closets, gas and electric water heaters and pumps
• Fabricate erra cotta, steel, copper, ABS, PVC, poly gas service, and cast iron pipes
• Read and interpret blueprints, plans and specifications
I have always admired the success of Wolverine Services, LLC, particularly at Pittsburgh, where I found the technical developments challenging and rewarding, and would very much enjoy discussing the possibility of our working together. I will call your office next week to follow-up on my application. In the interim, I can be reached at (000) 222-2222. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.