If you want to be prominent from the rest of the crowd, make an impressive resume for Physiotherapist job. The following post will provide you with an excellent Physiotherapist Resume Sample which will assist you making your own resume.
In general, physiotherapists evaluate patients and arrange and perform separately designed treatment programs to maintain, develop or reinstate physical functioning, ease pain and avert physical dysfunction in patients. Physiotherapists are in employment in hospitals, clinics, industry, sports organizations, rehabilitation centers and extensive care facilities, or they might work in private practice.
Physiotherapists might focus their practice in a number of clinical areas for example neurology, orthopedics, obstetrics, oncology, rheumatology, pediatrics, geriatrics, in the handling of patients with cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary disorders, burns or sports injuries or in the field of ergonomics.
The following Resume Sample for Physiotherapist position can also be used for the following parallel job titles in US, Canada, Australia, UK and other countries
1. Physical Therapist
2. Registered Physiotherapist
3. Research Physiotherapist
Physiotherapist Resume Sample
John K. Smith
Apt 1561, Atlanta Avenue, Edmonton AB S9R 6E9
(999) 999-7777, Email Address
A highly skilled Physiotherapist with extensive experience in disabled patient care enthusiastic to get the position at ABX Rehabilitation center where I can make the most of my qualification and Physiotherapy skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 3 years of extensive experience as a Physiotherapist
• Able to assess efficiency of treatment plans and modify accordingly
• Experience working within a team environment.
• Self motivated with proscribed work practices.
• Ability to spot Safety Hazards and act on them to put a stop to injury to ptients.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Have the ability and willingness to take on further training for self-development.
May 2008 – Present
Alberta Rehabilitation Center, Calgary AB
• Evaluate patients’ physical abilities through evaluative procedures for example functional ability tests
• Maintain clinical and numerical records and seek advice from other health care professionals
• Establish action goals with patients based on bodily diagnoses
• Develop and put into practice health promotion programs for patients, employees and the society
• Conduct research in physiotherapy
• Plan and put programs of physiotherapy into practice counting therapeutic exercise, manipulations, massage, teaching, the use of electro-therapeutic and other automatic apparatus and hydro-therapy
• Converse with referring physician and other healthcare professionals about patients’ problems, needs and development
Master Of Physiotherapy
University of Calgary – 2007
Physiotherapy National Exam – 2008
Tip: Modify this Physiotherapist Resume Sample as per job requirements