Pharmacy technicians are certified personnel who assist pharmacists with daily work duties inside a pharmacy. They may be required to assist in filling prescriptions and labeling duties especially when hired at the entry level.
If you are an entry level pharmacy technician, the following resume may assist you in applying for a first job!
Related: Pharmacy Technician Cover Letter
Pharmacy Technician Resume No Experience
77 N Orwell Road, Orwell, VT
(555) 555-5005, Email
To obtain a Pharmacy Technician position with Pharmacy Plus utilizing extensive knowledge of medicine dispensing and understanding of prescriptions to work at an assistantship position.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
Monroe College – New York, NY | 2011
Associate in Applied Science (Pharmacy Technician)
National Certification as a Pharmacy Tech – CPHT
• Good understanding of counting, packaging and labeling units for inspection
• Functional knowledge of preparing IV mixtures and operating automated systems
• Solid understanding of managing inventory and performing clerical functions
• Excellent comprehension of policies regulating pharmacies and their application
• Excellent knowledge of medical terminology and pharmacy lingo
• Proven ability to work without supervision
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Profound ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Member of the school medical team
• President of the football team
• President of the school drama club
Worked as a Big Brother in three instances during summers of 2010, 2009 and 2008