A Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is an individual that sells pharmaceutical manufacturer’s products to healthcare professionals. People at this position are responsible for providing doctors and pharmacists with information regarding new drugs in the market and their benefits. A candidate applying for a job at this position will require putting both his pharmaceutical knowledge and marketing skills in his Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Resume.
Let’s provide you with this resume template for a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative which will be helpful for you in achieving your career goals.
54 Dodge Road | Pelham, NH 66252 | (999) 999-9999 | Email
CAREER OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative with an organization where I will be able to utilize my marketing and pharmaceutical knowledge effectively.
• Three years of work experience as a Pharmaceutical Sales representative at Medicare Inc.
• Highly skilled in providing information about new drugs and products in the market to doctors, dentist and surgeons
• Proficient in delivering presentations to customers by identifying key features and benefits of products
• In depth knowledge of pharmaceutical guidelines and promoting drugs
• Increased sales of Medicare Inc by 28% in just six months by convincing the doctors to use Dihydrin as the chosen medicine for epilepsy
Medicare Inc. – Pelham, September 2009 – Present
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
• Place sales calls to healthcare professionals
• Contact different doctors to set interview times
• Prepare and give product specific presentations and provide basic to specific drug information
• Provide quality consultation services and coordinate with external sources
• Provide healthcare professionals with free drug samples and literature
B. Pharmacy – 2007
The University of Pelham, Pelham, NH
• Excellent knowledge of pharmaceutical protocols and terminology
• Self motivated and results driven
• Strong customer service orientation
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Computer proficient