Creating an effective resume and cover letter for Counter Person is an important step to finding a job. Consider it as your personal marketing document. If you possess a hands-on experience, a resume should draw attention to your qualifications, skills and achievements. If you’re an entry level candidate or changing your career path, it focuses on your transferable skills and education. The one and only purpose of a Counter Person Resume is to get you a job interview.
A Counter Person is someone who works behind a counter in any setting. This job position can be found in a restaurant or in an auto parts office. Counter persons are kept very busy as their work demands that they do something or the other all the time.
3 Anthony Road, Noblesville, IN 88892, (991) 000-9919, susan @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: An energetic and customer-focused individual seeking a Counter Person position utilizing counter management skills and hospitality abilities to manage operations of facility in the most effective manner.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over six years’ experience working as a Counter Person
• Highly skilled in greeting clients and taking orders
• In depth knowledge of processing transactions by operating the cash register
• Hands on experience in coordinating with the backend to ensure customer satisfaction
Vanilla – Noblesville, IN | January 2007 – Present
• Greet customers in person and on telephone and provide required information
• Communicate customers’ orders to the backend and ensure correct processing
• Replenish orders as and when required
• Wrap items for take out orders
• Scrub and polish work area and equipment
• Serve orders in accordance to the menu and hygienic standards
• Attended multiple walk-in customers and telephone lines simultaneously on an extremely busy weekend without taking one order incorrectly
• Named Employee of the Quarter following provision of excellent behind the counter services
Noblesville High School – 2006
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Proven ability to work in a fast and accurate manner
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand for long hours