This Picker Packer Resume Sample will give you a quick start in making your application for the position of picker packer.
Picker Packers or Warehouse packers must be physically fit. Packing jobs might require weighty lifting and long hours standing on your feet. Excellent organization and basic math in addition to good reading and writing skills are also prerequisites for this position. Pickers’ packers might assemble portions of the product before packaging. Some warehouse packer jobs need the use of particular machinery that requires extra training or expertise.
Use the following layout when writing your resume for this job.
Picker Packer Resume Sample
22 Example Street ● North Little Rock, AR 98555
(999) 999-7777 ● [Email]
Trustworthy and motivated individual with 2 years’ effective experience in picking and packing activities.
• Highly skilled in physically picking and packing to fill service orders
• In-depth knowledge of inspecting all picked and packed parts
• Well versed folding, stacking and neatly arranging products in a containers
• Adept at replenishing stock at workstations
• Maintaining work area in a clean and arranged condition
• Operating fork lifter and manual pallet jack
• Efficiently transferring finished products and boxes from shipping sorter
• Giving accurate and detailed order number and location
Picker / Packer | Perfect 10 – North Little Rock, AR | May 2009 – Aug 2011
• Read customer, work and shipping order to determine items to be shipped
• Operated forklift and manual pallet jack for moving and storing material
• Sorted and placed materials or items on racks, shelves, and bins in keeping with predetermined sequence
• Filled work orders and requests for materials, tools, or other stock items
• Helped in loading and unloading trucks, checking in merchandise by means of receiving documents
• Documented information relating to receipt, storage or distribution of materials for processing
• Matched and reviewed purchase orders to packing lists to make sure all required items are included
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
High School Diploma – 2005
Fork Lift Certification – 2008
• Good communication skills
• Track record of working under pressure efficiently without supervision
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
• Demonstrated ability to stand for extended periods and lifting up to 40 lbs
REFERENCES: Available on request