A packer can be found in a number of settings such as manufacturing plants, grocery stores, stockroom and other industries where manufactured goods needs to be packed and shipped to a customer.
Packers are generally known as baggers, packagers, shipping clerks and wrap up makers. Despite the diverse titles of the job, the majority of packers perform the similar job duties.
A packer cover letter is always important for your resume, while applying for packaging jobs. Have a look on the following sample in order to make your own.
Sample Cover Letter for Packer Resume
34 Example 6th Street
Stockton, CA 65223
July 24, 2013
Mr. George Brown
Senior Manager (Personnel)
Dole Food Company
63256 Some Street
Stockton, CA 64110
Dear Mr. Brown:
Your Packer position demands the skills, abilities, and physical capabilities that I have developed as a bagger at Tufts Grocery store. As an enthusiastic worker with over 5 years of experience in packaging, I am eager to pull my experience to add to your end results.
Based on my understanding of a packer position and your organization, here are various aspects of my experience and background that seem most related to meet your needs:
• Demonstrated ability to measure, evaluate, and calculate products and supplies
• In-depth knowledge of examining and scrutinizing containers, materials, and products
• Highly skilled in eradicating finished or faulty products or materials
• Hands-on experience in sealing containers or materials, by means of glues, fastener, nails, and hand tools
• Able to cargo materials and products into wrap up processing equipment
• Ability to mark and tag containers, bottle tags, or products using a marking tools
• Proven ability to record information regarding manufactured and packed merchandise
As you look for a candidate who can become accustomed and contribute to your different products, I hope you will think about my credentials. I will contact your office in the coming week to follow-up. In the interim, I can be contacted at [Contact #] or via email at [Email Address].
Thank you for your precious time and kind consideration.