A Packaging Operator Resume needs to be well written; there is no other way for a candidate to be selected for an interview. If the resume is not of good standard, then the employer has no reason to select you for an interview.
We believe that every candidate deserves to make it to at least the interview which is why we have this resume example and this Packaging Operator Cover Letter that may help you create a good one yourself.
587 Example South Street – New York, NY 10221
Contact #, Email Address
Performance Summary: Over 3 years of experience working as a Packaging and Filling Machine Operator. Highly skilled in managing machine operations in order to bring packaged materials to conformed standards. Successful track record in maintaining and regulating machine flow, speed and temperature, and determining items ready for packaging and disposing off rejected ones. Well-versed in restoring and fixing machines in case of malfunctions.
• Adaptability and teamwork
• Results driven
• Proactive approach
• Excellent physical stamina
• Introduced “Safety First”, a special procedure of handling dangerous machinery based on standards that every employee needs to follow
• Operator of the month award – Jan 2011
March 2009 – Present
ABC Company, New York, NY
• Perform operations pertaining to machinery for filling and packaging items
• Adjust machine temperatures and pressure according to item types
• Regulate machine flow
• Reset machines in the event of errors along with fixing them if a malfunction occurs
July 2006 – Mar 2009
UTY LLC, New York, NY
• Identified and removed damaged packages from the assembly line
• Weighted and inspected products to ensure they conform to standards
• Monitored production line and fixed problems occur due to pile-ups and jams
• Attached identification labels in order to make them ready for shipping
High School Diploma – 2006