A Data Entry Operator Resume should be written in a way to catch the attention of a potential employer to get you an interview. To keep away from the fear of getting started, get help from the example below.
Most resumes for Data Entry Operator positions have at least four sections: contact information, qualifications, education, and professional experience/employment history.
Here is a general and simple Data Entry Operator resume sample which will assist you for crafting a resume. This is a targeted resume which contains a targeted objective and customized bullets. This format is very effective for mid-level as well as entry-level candidates.
Data Entry Operator Resume Example
Andrea Smith andera.smith @ email . com
689 Example 7th Street ● El Segundo, CA 63325
Home: (333) 000-0009 ● Cell: (003) 000-3322
Seeking a Data Entry Operator position at the Clark University utilizing extensive typing ability and great communication skills to maximize efficiency of office.
• Over 1 year’s data entry and administrative experience
• Typing Speed: 60 WPM
• Highly skilled in operating a variety of office machines and equipment such as computer, fax, scanner and copier
• In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Proven record of using honesty and discretion when handling business information
• Demonstrated ability to use office equipment with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
• Relationship building
• Problem solving and decision making
Geologics Corporation – El Segundo, CA May 2011 – Present
Data Entry Operator
• Perform general data entry using SAP, Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Input data into a variety of computer programs with pace and correctness
• Perform a wide variety of secretarial tasks in support of the business
• Answer phones and create notifications in the system
• Contact with internal and external customers
Acloche – Columbus, OH Dec 2010 – May 2011
• Performed data entry-alpha and numeric data entry to add new records, verify, correct, edit, and change
• Utilized scanner, copier, telephone, fax machine, and printer to perform tasks
El Segundo High School – May 2010
• Able to perform other clerical duties as needed
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain good manners and efficiency in routine professional relationships