Every resume for Project Officer Position receives a very little time; an reader or employer will skim through a resume in less than a 20 seconds and decide whether it goes into the OK pile or the JUNK one. It is up to the candidate to ensure that his resume gets read.
How does someone do this?
Make sure whatever you write in a resume is worth reading by using the following resume and cover letter for project officer. This sample is very effective for applicants who have less or no experience in hand.
887 Lovett Street – Devonport, TAS 6652
Contact #, Email
• 2 years of work experience as a Project Officer at WWF Perth
• Track record of providing project support and direction to project teams in order to adhere to quality standards
• Competent at creating and maintaining liaison with other departments in order to assist in implementing activities
• Highly experienced in conducting research and writing reports as directed
• Played pivotal role in bringing the ABC Conservation Project to a successful close two months before its actual deadline
• Singlehandedly managed support programs for the Dolphin Sanctuary documentary
Project Manager | WWF Perth – Devonport, TAS | Feb 2014 – Present
• Conduct research and policy work
• Run workshops as directed
• Develop and implement research strategies on assigned projects
• Develop issue papers and questionnaires, draft policies and collate data
• Organize agendas for meetings and create mutually beneficial collaborations with other NGOs and relevant service providers
BS in Project Management – 2009
The University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada
• Demonstrated research and analytic skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a small team environment and meet deadlines effectively