Among all the sections of a new grad nurse resume, an objective statement is probably the trickiest one. This is the section your reader’s first glance will fall on. It should be written immediately below your name and contact details.
Following are some helpful points will help you make a good objective.
● Specifically mention the type of nursing position and name of the healthcare organization where you are applying at.
● Highlight some of your relevant skills and qualifications.
● Write in an enticing tone to impress the reader right from the beginning and persuade them to continue reading the entire document.
Generally the objective statement for Entry Level or New Grad Nurse comprises of 1-3 sentences. It sum up your career ambitions, what you are expecting from a job and the most important, what you offer. Here are some examples to help you build an effective resume objective.
Related: Entry Level RN Resume Sample
• Dedicated and energetic nursing professional seeking a position as Registered Nurse with the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Bringing knowledge and skills in different nursing areas including critical care, oncology and emergency.
• Patient-focused, energized LPN looking for a position with Medixi Hospital. Well-versed in patient progress monitoring and charting, diagnostic testing and catheter care. Fully familiar with infection control procedures.
• Friendly, responsible and detail oriented nursing graduate seeking work with the North West Hospital in capacity of Registered Nurse. Offering recent ACLS certification, extensive exposure to CCU environment and demonstrated ability to assist the doctors and consultants in the surgical unit.
• Recent nursing graduate seeking LVN position in the trauma centre of NW Hospital. Proven skills in handling medical emergencies and traumas. BLS certified with special talent in providing effective patient bedside care and ability to maintain accurate patient records.
• A dynamic and soft spoken nursing graduate seeking an entry level nursing position at the CCU, Medixi. Offering matchless skills in post operative patient care, surgical assistance and pharmaceutical oncology. Expert in collecting blood samples and testing the same for diagnosis.
• Looking for a Graduate Nurse position at H&H Healthcare Center. Specialized courses in intravenous infusions, dialysis and cardiac care. Particularly effective in building rapport with non-cooperative patients and their families.
• New York State licensed and BLS certified nurse seeking a position in the Intensive care unit of Medici Hospital. Expertise include; emergency patient care, medicine administration and doctor’s assistance.
• Compassionate and friendly nursing graduate eager to work for FDR Hospital in the role of LPN. Offers exceptional skills in bedside patient care, data documentation and IV administration.
• RN Position at the Helping Hands Hospital. Proficient in history taking, progress charting and providing Basic Life Support services at the emergency unit.
• A position in the field of nursing leading to managerial responsibilities.
• Licensed Practical Nurse position at a reputed Health Care facility using education and training in nursing, in addition to interpersonal skills to provide the residents with the highest level of care.
• Seeking a position as a Staff Nurse with the Integris Health, which will require me to make the most of my practical experience while providing excellent health care to patients.
• To work as an RN with Jersey Healthcare. Fully energized to support and apply the standards of nursing practice as established by the occupation.
• Seeking an entry-level Occupation Therapist position that will enable me to utilize my skills and knowledge, in order to build up the facility’s effectiveness.