Entry Level or New Grad Nurse Objective must be written immediately below the top part of a resume where you type your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. It should be a little statement with one of the following headings:
• Professional Objective
• Career Goals
Generally the objective statement for Entry Level or New Grad Nurse includes 1-3 lines of text, and should sum up your career ambitions, what you are expecting from a job and the most important, what you have to offer to the employer.
Writing objective statements is one of the most difficult and difficult parts of creating a successful resume. Here are some examples to help you create an effective resume objective.
Sample Entry Level / New Grad Nurse Objectives
1. A nursing position with the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta allowing me to make use of my knowledge and expertise in different nursing areas including critical care, oncology and emergency.
2. A position in the field of nursing leading to managerial responsibilities.
3. Licensed Practical Nurse position at a reputed Health Care facility where I can make the most of my nursing education and training, in addition to my interpersonal skills to give the highest level of care.
4. Seeking a nursing position with the Integris Health, which will require me to develop my practical experience at the same time as providing excellent health care to patients.
5. RN position with Jersey Healthcare to support and apply the standards of nursing practice as established by the occupation.
6. Seeking an entry-level Occupation Therapist position that will enable me to utilize my skills and knowledge, tin order to build up the facility’s effectiveness.