Many student nurses start their resumes with an objective statement or career goal. Resume objectives for nursing student help to get the attention of the reader and considered as a necessary section in the majority of circumstances.
It is strongly recommended to write a focused and employer-centered objective. Indeed a poorly written objective statement will hurt your candidacy.
Try one of the sample statements below in order to make the most of your objective statement.
• To work for XYZ Hospital as a Nursing Student Extern utilizing nursing education and hands-on training to provide basic patient care and maintain clinical competency.
• A Co-op Nursing-student position with XYZ Healthcare in order to provide optimal care, comfort, safety, and companionship to patients.
• Deeply committed to become an effective instrument in providing better health care services through a position of a Nursing Intern at Parkview Medical Center. Devoted to provide comfort and peace to the patients with the best of my abilities.
• To excel in the field of Nursing through professional nursing care such as assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation, and documentation of patient care by attaining a Nursing Coop position at Baptist St Anthony’s Health System.
• Searching for employment as a Nurse utilizing patient care expertise and ability to execute assigned nursing tasks in exceptionally versatile manner to improve the repute of healthcare facility
• Searching for a position in nursing field at XYZ Health Care Center that utilizes qualifications obtained from medical study in the best possible way. Track record of communicating with staff concerning applicable observations regarding patients’ situation.
• Interested in obtaining a Nursing Student position. Offers extensive nursing training and familiarity with the functioning of all essential medical tools and terminology.
• Seeking a Nursing Extern position within ABC Healthcare where brilliant educational record and demonstrated ability to provide quality care will help in ensuring patients’ well-being.