Here are some examples to assist you create an effective nursing resume objective. These sample objectives are also useful for new grad and entry level nurses with no experience.
What is a Nursing Resume Objective Statement?
Directly below the top part of a resume, where you type your name, address, contact number and e-mail address, is supposed to be a small statement with one of the following headings: “objective,” “professional objective,” or “career goals.” Typically the objective statement of a nursing resume includes 1 to 3 lines of wording, and is supposed to summarize your profession aspirations, what you are expecting from a job and what you have to present to the company.
Nursing Resume Objective Statement Examples
• Registered Nurse position with the NJ City Hospital utilizing my nursing education, patient care skills and compassionate nature.
• A position as a Licensed Practical Nurse with the St. Louis Hospital that will allow me to correspond to my employer competently and give the utmost level of ease and care to patients.
• To obtain a nursing position at a Physical Therapy facility that give emphasis to Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.
• To support and execute the standards of nursing practice as recognized by the line of work.
• Seeking an Occupation Therapist position that will increase my education, skills and knowledge and make use of it to reinforce the facility’s operations.
• A position as a Registered Nurse at the ABC Healthcare, where I can make the most of my nursing education and training, over and above my interpersonal skills to give the maximum level of care.
• Looking for a nursing position, which will allow me to develop my practical experience at the same time as providing superior health care to patients.
Note: These sample objectives are useful for experienced as well as fresh grad and entry level nurses having no prior experience. You may modify these sample objectives if necessary.