The fact that a nanny’s position is very important to an employer is never overrated. This is due to the fact that nannies look after children and thus have a very important role to play in the life of the children and the employer.
Nannies work to nurture children and provide them with activities that work towards both physical and mental development. This is a challenging position as nannies need to work in a manner that ensures that children feel loved and not threatened at any time by the presence of an elder. They are required to read up extensively on child care and acquire professional training in behavior management and skills in undertaking children’s development.
Writing a resume for a nanny’s position is a bit daunting especially where the objective statement is concerned as it could be a point of total rejection for some candidates.
Let us give you a few examples of workable objective statements that a nanny can use in her resume.
• Self-motivated and resourceful individual seeking a position as a Nanny with BAHS. Bringing a strong affection for children along with a professional attitude to develop and nurture children in the most effective manner.
• Looking for an challenging position as a Nanny where demonstrated love for children and the yearning to make a difference in young lives will be utilized effectively.
• Seeking a Nanny position with a private family. Bringing a respectful attitude, discretion and an outgoing nature to provide children with exceptional care and education.
• Nurturing, kind-hearted Nanny looking for a position with ABC Company where formal training and related work experience will be utilized to provide exceptional physical and academic growth of children.
• To obtain a position as a Nanny where extensive experience in child care arena will be utilized to instill moral values and principles in children.
• To work for Chicago Nannies as a Nanny utilizing 3+ years’ child care experience, ability to run errands and expertise in performing basic housekeeping tasks.