A Curriculum Vitae for nanny position might be difficult to write especially when you are clueless about what goes into a CV. A CV is your professional profile – nothing more and nothing less. Once you know this, you will not have much problem deciding what to write in a CV.
There are certain rules of writing a CV that you need to adhere. CVs are all about information of certain areas of an individual’s professional life. You will need to concentrate on your qualifications, experience and skills and also provide some information on the skills that you possess which will make you a good candidate for the job that you are applying for. The following CV sample for a nanny’s position will give you an idea on how to write one.
See also: Nanny Resume Sample
| 558 North Ave, Troy, NY 12180|
(000) 999-9999, deena @ email .com
❖❖ NANNY ❖❖
Child Care / Housekeeping / General Help
Eager to create and maintain a nurturing and safe environment for children of different ages.
SUMMARY: Well-mannered, articulate individual with inherent love for children and working knowledge of looking after their needs. Emotionally mature individual who possess a high level of energy along with exceptional communication skills and a courteous manner. Demonstrated ability to supervise the children’s activities at all times.
|– Meals preparation||– Bathing and dressing||– Children teaching|
|– Bottle feeding||– Diapers changing||– Plan activities|
|– Errands running||– Potty training||– Light housekeeping|
• Improved the chances of a child with speech issues to find a place in regular school by constantly coaching him through mild speech therapy.
• Successfully managed the needs of triplets and an extremely demanding three year old simultaneously without experiencing any major problems.
• Streamlined children’s nap times and food times by developing and implementing healthy nap and food preparation plans.
• Raised child abuse awareness amongst parents of the community by delivering lectures, holding seminars and writing materials.
• Confer with parents to determine their childcare needs
• Ask and note down questions regarding any special care that a child may need
• Ensure creation and implementation of a stimulating and nurturing environment
• Supervise children’s activities and make sure that any problems or adversities are immediately taken care of
• Dress, bathe and groom children
• Prepare healthy snacks and food items for children and ensure that they are fed on time
• Change diapers and assist parents in toilet training of their children
• Teach children appropriate manners to ensure that they interact well socially
• Drive children to and from school and activities
• Handle emergency situations with tact and immediateness
• Perform light housework activities such as washing and cleaning
• Created and implemented care plans for infants and toddlers
• Ensured that they are fed and changed on time
• Took guidance from parents about “what works” to ensure children’s comfort
• Engaged in play with children with a view to both entertain them and assist them in learning social and cognitive skills
• Changed diapers and ensure that children are washed and groomed properly
• Enforced disciplinary action when necessary
• Provided children with a safe and educational environment to thrive in
Diploma: TROY HIGH SCHOOL, Troy, NY
Member: American Society of Professional Nannies