Consider your mortgage loan office resume as a marketing tool or an advertisement. Now what does an effective advertisement do? Does it only tell you the specifications of a product? No! It’s more than that. Just like a good advertisement tells you the benefits you will get by buying the product, an effective resume tells the employer the benefits which the candidate brings. If your mortgage loan officer resume is not doing that, it is not an effective one.
Resume is like an appetizer. It must generate enough interest in the employer to win you an interview. To convince the employer that you have what the position requires it is important to tailor your resume in a manner that pleases the prospective employer’s eye. To do this you need to ascertain the employer’s demands first and then list your relevant qualifications in an organized and effective manner.
Let’s have a look at these well written mortgage loan officer resume samples.
Mortgage Loan Officer Resume Sample 1
|566 Kelly Ave|
Chester, NJ 78332
patrick @ email . com
|Cellular: (009) 333-2222|
Home: (006) 444-3333
MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER
Performance Profile: Meticulous, self-driven mortgage finance professional with proven success in residential and commercial mortgage loan processing. Well practiced in soliciting prospective mortgage clients and providing high quality loan processing services. Fluent in English and Spanish.
|☑ Mortgage Consultancy||☑ Client Profiling||☑ Loan Application Processing|
|☑ Quality Control||☑ Referral Sourcing||☑ Post Closing Review|
|☑ Communication||☑ Time Management||☑ Negotiation|
|HBC BANK, Chester, NJ||5/2011 to Present|
Mortgage Loan Officer
Keep up to date with latest loan and mortgage regulations, prospect for new business regularly by establishing relationships with local referral networks. Interview prospective clients for credit and financial data analysis.
• Revised the bank’s policies and regulations related to mortgage lending laws to bring them in line with federally issued mortgage state laws
• Enhanced total mortgage clientele by 50% by providing existing clients with matchless and sound mortgage advice as per their residential needs and by reaching prospective clients proactively
|BANK OF AMERICA, Chester, NJ||8/2009 to 4/2011|
Junior Mortgage Loan Processing Officer
Completed loan application documents and provided timely required disclosures under the law remaining in constant communication with the client.
• Executed effective mortgage marketing strategies and exceeded annual mortgage goals by 30%
• Effectively documented mortgage loan volume for the past one year
THE INSTITUTE OF BANKING, Chester, NJ, 2009
• Unique identifier, NMLS
• Strong PC skills
• Knowledge of SAFE act and HMDA
Mortgage Loan Officer Resume Sample 2
7 N Broom Street, Wilmington, DE 55552
Cell: (999) 999-9999, Email:
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Mortgage Loan Officer with Paramount Equity utilizing skills and knowledge of the mortgage world in a targeted sales environment.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Worked as a Mortgage Loan Officer at Union Mortgages for three years
• Highly skilled in evaluating loan requests and submission through automated underwriting
• In depth knowledge of mortgage compliance regulations
• Hands on experience in providing appropriate mortgage loan recommendations
• Thorough understanding of underwriting policies
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential material and records
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple objectives effectively
• Expanded customer base by 42% in spanning a six month time period
• Active part of the launch of the interactive mortgage website
August 2009 – Present
Union Mortgages – Wilmington, DE 55552
Mortgage Loan Officer
• Develop and maintain contact with business referral sources
• Follow up on new and existing mortgage opportunities
• Interview and assist loan applications with the process
• Obtain and evaluate pertinent documents including reports and appraisals
• Achieve preset production goals
• Oversee and ensure completion of all mortgage loan applications
• Provide above par customer services at all times
• Create and maintain liaison with local referral networks
• Sound knowledge of FHA, VA and USDA guidelines
ABC SCHOOL, Wilmington, DE, 2008