When writing a resume for transporter position, certain things need to be taken into account. One of which is the fact that you need to determine a job search objective prior to writing a resume for Transporter position.
Think of your resume as a marketing tool; one that gets you an interview and not necessarily a job. Constructing your resume to show what you know is not too difficult when you put in information that works.
Look at the workable sample below in order to write your resume effectively.
Transporter Resume Example
12 E 52nd Some Street | Sioux Falls, SD 43333 | Contact # | Email
OBJECTIVE: To obtain employment as a Patient Transporter with Mary Greeley Medical Center making the most of relevant skills and physical abilities for the benefit of incontinent patients.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 4 years of experience working as a transporter with Green Care Hospital
• Highly skilled in carrying out safe and efficient transport of patients and items from nursing stations and rooms to designated surgeries or rehabilitation rooms
• Good experience of moving adjunct equipment via prescribed vehicles from one place to another
• Hands-on experience in recording transportation data electronically
• Computer: MS Word and Excel
• Awarded Employee of the Year Honor for my dedication to patient care and efficiency in providing the same
• Chosen as one of the five transporters being sent to ABC Training Institute to acquire credibility for promotion
Transporter | Green Care Hospital – Sioux Falls, SD Feb 2008 – Present
• Transport patients and equipment to and from one location to another
• Deliver supplies and apparatus to patient units in a opportune and accurate manner
• Communicate suitably with patients to develop a relationship and ensure patient trust
• Perform inspections and disinfecting procedures on equipment utilized for a procedure
• Record all information into the online Transport Tracking System
High School Diploma, ABC SCHOOL, Sioux Falls, SD – 2006
• Good communication and patient service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to relate to and work with ill and disabled patients
• Posses visual and hearing acuity
• Ability to work in a highly stressful environment