Medical assistants are a vital part of a medical team and are indispensable for physicians and healthcare facilities. They are required to provide administrative and clinical assistance to a facility or an office and are sometimes even required to manage phlebotomy and x-ray tasks.
This is not all that medical assistants do: their work involves managing the overall administrative and operational tasks of the facility that they are working for and are also required to maintain a liaison with insurance companies. Needless to say, medical assistants need to be versatile as they are expected to perform all tasks given to them with extreme care and professionalism.
Employers looking for people at this position are very careful when they hire medical assistants due to the fact that nothing less than a perfect candidate is needed. Resumes depicting anything less will of course be disregarded.
Significance of an Objective for Medical Assistant’s Resume
While several resources assert that the objective section for a Medical Assistant Resume is not essential therefore a waste of space, we firmly deny this concept. In fact, an effective resume objective can help out the human resources department send your job application to the right search board and provides as a foreword to your expertise and professionalism.
For this reason, the objective section of a Medical Assistant’s Resume should include a clear and brief statement identifying your preferred job in healthcare industry. Look at some sample resume objective examples here that an employer would want to see on a medical assistant’s resume.
Objectives for Entry Level Medical Assistants
• A courteous, pleasant and effective individual seeking a rewarding position as a Medical Assistant. Offering relevant education and strong knowledge of patient care, clerical, environmental and organizational tasks to maximize the efficiency of facility.
• Looking for a Medical Assistant position at Care Facilities where I may use my understanding of advanced medical procedures and excellence in administrative tasks in order to manage the facilities operations effectively
• To utilize my exceptional patient care, secretarial and communication skills as a Medical Assistant at Simon Fraser Hospital
Experienced Medical Assistant Objective Statements
• Seeking a Medical Assistant position with Sava Senior Care using experience in managing administrative tasks and providing assistance with patient care
• To obtain a position of Medical Assistant with Caroline Memorial Hospital using commitment to the concepts of preventive healthcare in a highly stimulating work environment
• To apply my clerical, collaboration and basic healthcare skills as a Medical Assistant with ABC Healthcare Facility
• Desire a Medical Assistant position with Capital Hospice. Offering extensive experience in medical procedures preparation and thorough knowledge of medical terminology
• To work for Amway Hospital as a Medical Assistant. Bringing 4 years’ experience in medical office administration, vital signs management and knowledge of advanced medical procedures in order to coordinate smooth flow of operations