A Cover Letter for Medical Administrator aims at drawing keen attention of the recruiter towards your resume. Consequently, the chances of you being chosen will be noticeably increased.
It is recommended that you send a cover letter with your resume to lessen the odds in a job opportunity for you.
A sample cover letter for the job of a Medical Administrator is illustrated below:
Related: Medical Administrator Resume Sample
9587 Middle Tetragonal, Lane 18
Carmel, IN 46032
December 15, 2014
Mr. Nate Hawking
4805 W. Prime Parkway
McHenry, IL 60050
Dear Mr. Hawking:
I am writing to submit my resume and job application for the position of a Medical Administrator at Medcor, Inc. Having already known about the excellent service standards of Medcor, I would like to be a part of Medcor. As a matter of fact, Medcor has long been the health center of choice for me and my family.
My academic qualification is an MBBS Honors Degree recognized by ACME. Moreover, I would like to mention my achievements relating to medical field:
• Over two years of working experience as a Senior Medical Secretary at TTUHSC
• 1 year internship at Magellan Health Service
Some of my core competencies include:
• Demonstrated ability to improve efficiency and excellence in delivering healthcare services
• Knowledge of current laws and regulations and ability to assure compliance at the facility
• Particularly effective in managing finances of the facility
• Special talent for creating work schedules
My Auxiliary abilities comprise:
• Typing speed of 45wpm
• Demonstrated expertise in office applications; MS Word, MS Excel and MS Access etc.
• Familiar with EMR applications
Evidence of my qualifications and achievements can be noted in the enclosed resume. I will really appreciate if you give time of an interview for further discussion. Expecting a positive response and thanking you in advance.