The marketing department in any company holds an important function as it brings in business. There are many people working in a marketing department, each having their own specific roles to play. Every role is important including those of marketing interns as they provide a support base for the otherwise always very busy department.
Many universities want students in their marketing or sales programs to acquire internships in companies to better understand the nature of work that they do. Marketing internships sometimes also go towards bringing in college credits for the students. Some students or new graduates opt for a marketing internship on their own in order to acquire exposure that will help them with their first job later on.
There is a lot of work that a marketing intern is required to do which may or may not be directly associated with marketing or sales. Either way, a student will gain valuable information on how to work in this environment later on.
Below are some resume objectives for someone looking for a marketing internship. Have a look!
• Talented, hard-working indivdual looking for a Marketing Internship with Nestle utilizing strong marketing concepts and understanding of basic marketing principles in order to assist the department with its long-term goals.
• Self-motivated professional seeking a position as a Marketing Intern at Ace Rogers utilizing knowledge of the 4 Ps of marketing in order to assist in the product placement and procurement.
• A Marketing Internship with Max and Chloe. Offering acute proficiency in marketing and sales along with excellent knowledge of email and social media marketing.
• To work as a Marketing Intern for Dane Foods. Offers knowledge base of marketing principles along with a willingness to learn the trade in real time environment.
• To obtain employment as a Marketing Intern at Core Technologies. Bringing excellence in digital marketing along with expertise in clerical and administrative work in order to facilitate the department’s marketing activities.