Your Cover Letter for Administrative Services Manager Resume will be the initial liaison between you and your employer with only one purpose –to sell you. Before you start writing your letter – first know “yourself” –the skills and abilities you possess that can leverage and what you can offer to the employer. In addition, research your prospect employer – review company’s past performance, mission statement and working procedures so that your Cover Letter can cater to those parameters.
Through your application, try to be creative – it will grab the reader’s attention. You should always conclude your cover letter requesting an interview.
Administrative Services Manager Cover Letter Example
1987 Kensington Road, Suite 324
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Oct 15, 2012
Mr. Akiko Tagawa
Chief of Staff Hiring
County of LA
5555 Ferguson Drive, Suite 3029G
Commerce, CA 90022
Dear Mr. Tagawa:
Your advertisement for the position of Administrative Services Manager intrigued me to submit my application because requirements are closely parallel to my qualifications and work experience.
As indicated on my resume, I have ample knowledge and experience of utilizing theoretical administration skills in the actual business environment. Although my resume will give you a comprehensive overview of my experience, here are a few highlights of my qualifications:
• MBA with double majors in Finance and Administration
• 2 years of work experience at A.M. Castle & Co. as an Administrative Specialist with outclass performance overseeing all branch administrative and operational duties including; business partner collaboration, process and approving customer transactions as authorized, also ensuring every business unit conforms to internal and external compliance laws and requirements
• Track record of managing detailed and significant projects, including, one awarded as the best research project in Boston University 2012, about effects of weak administration on an organization
• Demonstrated ability to adapt and independently perform duties in a dynamic environment
• Proactive and energetic attitude with proven leadership, management and organizational skills
• Achieved 100% compliance in 2011-2012 and was rewarded with three times regular bonus as a performance incentive
As an enthusiastic candidate, I would appreciate to get an opportunity to meet with you in person for discussing your needs and how I can contribute my abilities in the Los Angeles County’s Risk Management Division. I will contact you on within three days to confirm receipt of my application. In case of any queries please contact me at (909) 596-4432. I’ll be looking forward to your positive response.