A well-written cover letter for live-in caregiver position is a great marketing tool. For this reason, it must be written by considering the exact requirements of the host family. Where your Live-In Caregiver Resume is brief and uniform, your cover letters are made to order. You might have one or two resumes, but you will require modifying your letter per needs of prospective employer. Live-In Caregiver cover letter quality can mean the diversity between an employer’s quick look and analysis.
Remember! Employers normally spend less than 15 seconds scan a candidate’s written communication. Make it certain that you speedily catch their attention with your carefully crafted and compelling cover letter.
See also: Live-In Caregiver Resume Sample
88 Example Street
Oshawa, ON S6D 9Z9
April 2, 2015
Mr. John Doe
10 Example Heights Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L5C 1V6
Re: Live-in Caregiver (Job ID: 61199)
Dear Mr. Doe:
Your Live-in Caregiver position demands the skills, experience, and work ethic that I have developed as a babysitter during my previous job. A recent graduate with focus on child development, I am eager to leverage my childcare experience and compassionate nature to contribute to the development and growth of your children.
Based on my understanding of your position and your family, here are some aspects of my background that seem most relevant to meet your requirements:
• Highly skilled in early childhood development gained through education and extensive experience
• Demonstrated ability to bathe, dress and nourish infants and children
• Competent at managing emotional well-being, personal hygiene and social growth of children
• Hands-on experience in educating children and helping them in homework
• Able to organize formulas and change diapers for infants
• Track record of managing children’s activities, meals and rest periods
As you seek a candidate who can adapt your family norms and contribute to your different social activities, I hope you will consider my credentials. I can be contacted at (999) 999-9999 or via email at sara @ email . com.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting with you soon.