So, you have come up with a bailiff resume document and are now thinking of pitching it into the job market? Well, a golden principle for resume writing is: ‘Write it till its right’. Consider amending it?
The mailbox of your potential hirer is probably being bombarded by hundreds of resumes daily. Time being short for everybody these days no one has the patience to screen through resumes and cream out the desired competencies. A regular resume does not get noticed in today’s aggressive work place.
You need to come up with something unique to catch that eye of your target employer. Do not settle for an average Bailiff resume at any cost!
Court Bailiff Resume Sample
560 heavenly Sq, Austin, TX 94553
(005) 222-5555 | jake . martin @ email . com
Experienced courtroom Bailiff working in the law field for 9+ years. Thorough understanding of jury security protocols. Well versed in confidential case handling, jury and convict escorting procedures and scrutiny of chamber’s security provisions.
• Capable of maintaining absolute confidentiality of case records
• Well versed in operating communication radios including hand held and two way sets
• Substantial knowledge of jury impaneling, general law office practices and case proceeding protocols
• Skilled in reviewing and serving properly filed and organized legal documents to the jury
• Practiced in handling detention equipment like handcuffs and shackles
Bailiff | Travis County, Austin, TX | 2012 – Present
• Accompany the jury members outside courtroom to avoid contact with general public
• Ensure maintenance of order in the court room especially during hearings
• Scan all audience using metal detectors to rule out any possibility of weapon’s presence in the court room
• Maintain case testimony records in authorized computer system and retrieve the same when needed
• Participated in various public awareness campaigns aimed at awareness regarding criminal court proceedings
Junior Court Bailiff | Broward Sheriff’s office, Austin, TX | 2010 – 2012
• Inspected the courtroom and judge’s chamber before and after court sessions and ensured proper security arrangements
• Escorted convicts and judges to and from courtroom before and after court sessions
• Guarded the jury lodgings proficiently
• Communicated any need of medical assistance in the court room or chambers to the judicial administration’s emergency cell promptly
• Trained 5 new personnel in general bailiff tasks and court room protocols
• Made a difficult arrest of a threatening, mentally disturbed offender during a court room session courageously and efficiently
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
AS, Criminal Justice | GS University, Austin, TX | May 2010
Peace Officer Certification
Current CPR and AED Certification