A formal objective statement is an integral part of laborer resume since it plays a vital role in giving a direction to the resume. To be impactful and productive, your career objective must clearly indicate the exact title of position while highlighting your relevant skills.
Modern resume objectives are formatted like a profile summary and thus serve the function of both, a summary and an objective. In order to build a compelling career objective for a laborer position, begin with a few industry-specific, powerful adjectives and clearly mention the title of the position you seek. Career objective is the first section of your resume after your contact details so it is highly advisable to showcase your selling skills in this section in an optimized manner.
Take a look at these well written samples of career objectives for a laborer resume.
• Highly industrious construction laborer seeking work with the Skyscrapers. Hands-on experience in inventory management, cost estimation and manual laboring. Detail-oriented individual who has a profound ability to work productively in a team. Particularly effective in scaffolding assembly and ceiling stabilization.
• Adroit and skillful general laborer seeking a position with IMG Builders. Bringing diverse experience in demolishing, terrain smoothing, work area cleanliness, power equipment operation and waste disposal. Well versed in using OSHA prescribed PPE and safety gear while promoting safe workplace environment by effectively utilizing leadership skills.
• Highly experienced and competent warehouse laborer eager to obtain a position with Pepsi. Skilled in pallet jack and forklift operation, inventory keeping and packaging of material. Substantial knowledge of safe storage practice. Particularly effective in handling and transporting fragile material and disposing hazardous waste in an environment friendly manner.
• Dextreous professional seeking work as a laborer with We build. Offering proven expertise in vinyl flooring, roof paneling and dry wall fixing. Familiar with OSHA identified work place safety protocols.
• Looking for work as a laborer with IMG Builders; offering profound skills in ground leveling, brick laying and scaffolding. Strong team player with track record of completing complex building projects within given time frame under minimal supervision.
• To attain a challenging general laborer positon with Arizona Builders where skills in site clearing, roof paneling and concrete shaping could be put to effective use.
• To secure a laborer position with The Universal Builders that could productively utilize my expertise in brick laying, floor stabilization and drywall installation. Particularly effective in blue print implementation, building repair works and pipeline channeling.
Note: These sample objectives may also be used for the following positions:
● Pipeline Mandrel Operator
● Demolition Worker
● Driller Helper – Surface Mining
● Plumber Helper
● Drywall Sander
● Glazier Helper
● Roofer Helper
● Asphalt Spreader