A general worker perform general work duties around private workplace, office or factory. This professional is responsible for performing a wide array of duties and tasks as instructed by the employer.
In order to be able to get this job, you need an effective resume along with an accompanying cover letter.
Let us provide you with this example of resume which will assist you in the rest of your job application process.
902 Arrowhead, Mount Union, PA 22321
(909) 919-9239, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a General Worker at John Morrell Food Group utilizing extreme physical stamina and profound skills in managing a diverse set of duties in order to ensure smooth flow of company’s operations.
• Nearly 3 years of experience working as a General Laborer
• Highly skilled in loading and unloading merchandise
• Hands on experience in handling specialty bars
• In depth knowledge of cleaning and maintenance processes
• Proficient in delivery services and navigation processes
• Coordinated efforts of the production department and delivery services by introducing a state of the art synchronization system
• Trained 20 new employees as general worker for deployment in Shoot Springs’s new outlet
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
General Duty Worker | Shoot Springs – Mount Union, PA | June 2012 – Present
• Unlock doors and place business signs on pavement
• Empty bins and sweep floors
• Collect and sign for deliveries as appropriate
• Clean and paint equipment as needed
• Handle, sort and store materials appropriately
• Sanitize food serving line, kitchen areas and utensils
• Wash dishes and restore order to service area
Diploma: City High School, Mount Union, PA – 2008
• Excellent physical dexterity and attention to detail
• Exceptional communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of business norms
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Exceptional ability to multitask