Companies spend less than half a minute examine a General Laborer resume, so your resume and you have only some seconds to impress the employer. Your resume should set the tone of professionalism as well as enthusiasm concisely explaining your skills and capabilities. In general labor, it is important to tailor your resume to the company you are seeking a job.
Following is a good sample resume for General Laborer position. You are free to modify it as per job requirements and your skills. Also use this General Laborer Cover Letter to support your job application.
General Laborer Resume Sample
55 Example Street, Minnetonka, MN
(999) 999-9999, john @ email . com
Objective: Seeking a position of General Laborer in a reputed company where I will be able to utilize my physical abilities, attention to detail and technical skills.
• Over 3 years of practical experience
• Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, by means of whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions, short letters and memos
• Profound ability to communicate in personal and small group situations to customers and employees of the organization
May 2008 – Jan 2010
TruGreen – Minnetonka, MN
• Assisted operation of general site vehicles and tools for example water trucks, pick up trucks, sweepers, mowers, trimming equipment, etc.
• Cleaned up work areas
• Performed general office maintenance such as minor repairs and changing light bulbs
• Directed traffic
• Performed painting and janitorial work
• Fueling vehicles and equipment
• Cleaned track on track type tools
• Installed temporary wind fences
• Followed all safety policies and procedures
• Performed other job-related duties as assigned
G.E.D – 2007
• Good customer service skills
• Excellent Communication skills
• Ability to Handle Multiple Tasks simultaneously
• Flexibility, Adaptability and Teamwork
References: Available on Request