Companies spend less than half a minute examine a General Laborer resume, so your resume and you have only some seconds to impress the employer. Your resume should set the tone of professionalism as well as enthusiasm concisely explaining your skills and capabilities. In general labor, it is important to tailor your resume to the company you are seeking a job.
Following is a good sample resume for General Laborer position. You are free to modify it as per job requirements and your skills. Also use this General Laborer Cover Letter to support your job application.
General Laborer Resume Sample
|55 Example Street|
Minnetonka, MN 21212
|JOHN DOE||Cell:(999) 999-9999|
Email: john @ email . com
Objective: Seeking a General Laborer position with a reputed company utilizing exceptional physical abilities, great attention to detail and superb technical skills.
• Over 3 years of practical experience as a laborer
• Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, by means of whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions, short letters and memos
• Profound ability to communicate in personal and small group situations to customers and employees of the organization
May 2008 – Jan 2010
TruGreen – Minnetonka, MN
• Assisted operation of general site vehicles and tools for example water trucks, pick up trucks, sweepers, mowers, trimming equipment, etc.
• Cleaned up work areas
• Performed general office maintenance such as minor repairs and changing light bulbs
• Directed traffic
• Performed painting and janitorial work
• Fueled vehicles and equipment
• Cleaned track on track type tools
• Installed temporary wind fences
• Followed all safety policies and procedures
• Performed other job-related duties as assigned
G.E.D – 2007
• Good customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Flexible, Adaptable and Teamwork oriented
References: Available on Request