Administrative Assistants give advanced secretarial support by conducting research, preparing numerical reports, handling information requests, and performing bookkeeping functions, for example; preparing mail, receiving guests, arranging meeting calls, and scheduling conferences.
Administrative assistants are accountable for a range of organizational and clerical duties essential to run a business professionally. They act as an information manager for a workplace, diagram and plan gatherings and appointments, arrange and preserve paper and electronic files, administer projects, perform research, and give information through the telephone, postal mail and email. They might handle tour arrangements of the company employees as well.
Following are some standard duties of an administrative assistant resume and might be used in the experience section. If you want to use these duties for a past job, you have to write these in past tence.
Job Duties of Administrative Assistant for Resume
• Welcome guests and visitors and decide whether they should be given right of entry to meet specific individuals
• Organize and direct office services, for instance; records and budget preparation, workers, and maintenance so as to aid executives
• Prepare memos, letters, invoices, reports, financial statements and additional documents, by means of word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software such as PowerPoint
• Ensure quick response to routine inquiries
• Attend meetings with the purpose of recording minutes
• Open, arrange, and deal out incoming mail such as faxes and email
• Arrange agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and special meetings
• Accumulate, write out, and hand out minutes of meetings
• Make journey arrangements for senior management
• Supervise and uphold management schedules