While writing a resume for babysitter or nanny, you may add the following duties which are relevant to babysitting job.
In fact, duties or experience section of any resume is the decisive factor so always try to make them attractive.
Include relevant buzzwords and keywords so that you might be scrutinized in electronic selection.
Look at the following example duties of babysitter in order to make your resume.
Babysitter Resume Duties and Responsibilities
• Control and care for kids at the employer’s residence
• Bathe, dress and groom infants and children
• Plan, arrange and provide meals for children
• Teach basic language and math lessons
• Organize and take part in leisure activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to give pleasure and exercise
• Discipline children in keeping with the methods requested by the parents
• Perform light housekeeping duties
• Maintain a fit environment in the home
• Arrange formulas and change diapers for babies
• Keep an eye on children’s activities during meals and rest periods, as told by parents
• Teach children in personal cleanliness and social growth
• Observe children and arrange reports for babysitting agency
• Keep records of everyday activities and health information about each child
• Take care of the emotional comfort of children