A Janitorial Resume is a necessary tool for any job search; in fact, it’s not the merely tool. Your Janitorial cover letter is similarly vital in creating a first-class impression on a prospective employer.
Do some research and give lots of time to make a great cover letter for Janitor Resume. This will increase your chances of obtaining your dream job.
The following example will help writing your letter successfully.
Janitorial Cover Letter Example
47 Example North Street
Huntsville, AL 95521
July 10, 2012
Ms. Saira Anderson
584 Some Street
Huntsville, AL 98854
Dear Ms. Anderson:
I am excited to apply for a full-time position of Janitorial with the McDonald’s. My background in cleaning combined with my good communication skills would enable me to contribute to your Housekeeping Department’s continued efficiency in addition to satisfied customers.
As required, some of my attributes include:
• Hands-on experience in cleaning up the assigned area and removing trash
• Able to perform floor cleaning; by means of brooms, dust mops, vacuuming, waxing and mopping
• Well versed in using sanitization chemicals safely and operating floor scrubber machine efficiently
• Demonstrated ability to follow directions from supervisor
• Reliable and organized with neat appearance
• Proficient in problem-solving
• Capable of working with others
My skills coupled with my enthusiasm to become a part of McDonald’s makes me a perfect candidate for Janitorial position. I look forward to discussing my skills and qualification with you further in-person. I can be reached on phone at (999) 999-9999 or via email at [Your Email Here]. I’ll follow-up in the week of July 15 to see if you have any questions.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon!