A Janitorial Resume is a necessary tool for any job search. In fact, it’s not the only tool; your cover letter for janitorial position is similarly important to create a first-class impression on a prospective employer.
Do some research and spend plenty of time to make a great cover letter for Janitor Resume. This will increase your chances of obtaining your dream job.
The following example will help you write your letter successfully.
Related: Janitorial Job Description Sample
47 Example North Street
Huntsville, AL 95521
June 26, 2016
Ms. Saira Anderson
584 Some Street
Huntsville, AL 98854
Dear Ms. Anderson:
I am excited to apply for a full-time position of Janitorial at McDonald’s. My background in cleaning combined with my good communication skills would enable me to contribute to your Housekeeping Department’s continued success.
As you can note from my enclosed resume, some of my attributes include:
• Hands-on experience in cleaning up the assigned area and removing trash
• Able to perform floor cleaning through brooms, dust mops, vacuuming, waxing and mopping
• Well versed in using sanitation chemicals safely and operating floor scrubber machine efficiently
• Demonstrated ability to follow directions efficiently
• Neat appearance and professional attitude
• Capable of working efficiently in a team environment
My skills coupled with my enthusiasm to become a part of McDonald’s makes me a perfect candidate for Janitorial position. I look forward to discussing my skills and qualification with you in-person. I can be reached on phone at (000) 999-9999. I will follow-up in the first week of July to see if you have any questions.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.