Web developers are an important part of an IT team within an organization. They are required to work behind websites in order to manage and update the content of web pages at the front end.
If you are an entry level job seeker who has less or no experience in hand, the following resume will help you build a great resume.
2901 Pine Street, Manchester, CT 53431
(000) 999-9999, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Web Developer at AT Tech utilizing expertise in developing high quality websites in order to manage a smooth flow of online operations for the company.
• 2 years’ extensive experience in creation and maintenance of high-quality websites
• Functional knowledge of building easy-to-navigate landing pages and blogs
• In-depth know-how of bringing innovative technology to the company
• Track record of offering insight and executing ideas for social media marketing
• Highly experienced in producing and editing creative graphical content for end users
Web Programming Technologies: HTML/XHTML/DHTML, CSS, ASP.NET, SQL And XML
Web Authoring Software Tools: SharePoint Designer, ColdFusion, and Dreamweaver
Graphic Design: Photoshop, Fireworks, and multimedia development tools.
Scripting Languages: PERL and PYTHON
Microsoft SharePoint and Durpal
AJAX and push technologies
Web Server Management
• Demonstrated excellence in web development acumen by placing a system that worked with available data to manage online navigation activities
• Devised an anti-virus program for the website which works with new virus definitions to ensure bug free websites and safe surfing
Calgary Page Inc. – Manchester, CT | March 2014 – Present
• Manage programming and scripting duties
• Create applications and dynamic content for internet users
• Integrate databases with web content management systems
• Administrate SEOs and related marketing programs
• Modify and manage web content for end users
• Manage documentation for usability and application solutions
• Debug errors and problems within databases and applications
University of Manchester – Manchester, CT – 2013
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• Thorough knowledge of Internet browsers
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, follow instruction and multitask