Overview and Guidelines
A winning resume for an IT project coordinator position is essentially a skills based one, as is the case with most technical positions.
Even though IT project coordinator job is very technical in nature, you need to avoid using advanced terms that a non-technical HR recruiter may not be able to comprehend. On the other hand, addition of a few related keywords is also essential for the better optimization of your resume. The key to success in this regard is to utilize a balanced amount of IT terminology in your resume. Adding some action words can further enhance the impression your resume will create on the potential employer.
844 Tyson Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Cellular: (005) 222-333s | Home: (006) 777-8888 | Email: olivia @ email . com
IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
Self motivated IT Professional with a strong drive to succeed.
SUMMARY: 9+ years’ solid experience in information technology coordination on various assignments. Skilled in integration of multiple projects and programs. Proven ability to chalk out IT based project outlines and implement the same.
• Able to create, manage and generate spreadsheets and databases
• Track record of handling and implementing various IT project life cycles
• Well versed in assisting the project team regarding technical issues
• Competent at synchronization of cross functional interdependencies
• Particularly effective in data integration and project based analysis of the same
|● Windows trouble shooting||● LAN/ WAN||● Software installation|
|● Java, C++ and HTML||● Hardware procurement||● Database maintenance|
|● Interface solutions||● Malware/virus protection||● Networking and linking|
IT Project Coordinator
• Manage network maintenance at 2000+ user sites
• Conduct regular coordination meetings with all stake holders and initiate process changes as and when needed
• Implement project management controls in collaboration with the project consultant
• Generated a profit of 2 Million $ via efficient software sales, network based coordination and matchless customer services
• Trained a team to five IT project managers who are now working for the company on various projects
• Coordinated project schedules and interacted with all stake holders constantly
• Initiated scope changes as per project demands and communicated the same to the project team
• Conducted technical assessments and IT forecasting at every stage in the project life cycle
STATE UNIVERSITY, Los Angeles, CA – 2008
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology