Summer internships can be a career deciding factor in a student’s professional life. Most students do internships just because of summer vacations while others have to do because their college has made in mandatory. No matter what the situation is, summer internships are extremely important as they provide students with confidence and experience in working in the real world.
Most internship programs provide students with experience of the daily tasks of a company’s departments which may include menial work. Students may be expected to manage photocopying and material distributing tasks which provide them with exposure to their surroundings. However, some students request that they be put in a program that exposes them to many more than just everyday clerical tasks.
Here are some resume objectives examples for this position that will help you acquire an internship for those extra credits that you need.
Sample Objectives for Summer Internship
1. Seeking Summer Internship at ABC Inc. where I may be able to provide the company with the benefit of my knowledge and skills while learning the standard operating procedures
2. A Summer Internship at Core Solutions utilizing exceptional customer service and clerical skills to work toward providing the company with best in support services
3. Desire a position as a Summer Intern with Acacia. Offering excellent administrative acumen in order to provide organizational support to the company while learning the ropes
4. To work as a Summer Marketing Intern at Schneider. Offering marketing skills to assist with marketing and sales campaigns while acquiring the kowledge on how the company works in terms of marketing and sales
5. To obtain Summer Internship at Maquet Group where strong analytic skills and ability to manage priorities effectively can be fully utilized to provide departments with a solid support system