The first step in creating a convincing cover letter for gym instructor position is to read the employer’s job requirements in detail. Even if you are confident that you know the general job requirements, it’s important to check the prospective employer’s specific needs.
There are many available formats for cover letters. Since the job market is getting over crowded, objectivity and targeted-tone in your cover letter is your key to success. The employers do not have time to read stories regarding your professional journey. A precise format that gives a quick overview of your job relevant skills is what employers need to determine your candidacy.
98 TM Square, Springwood, TX 87343 | Cell: (003) 222-6666 | Email:
April 7, 2016
Mr. Robert Lynne
Manager, Health and Fitness Club
98 Mandy Avenues
Springwood, TX 87343
Dear Mr. Lynne:
As an experiences professional who is competent at providing physical training, yoga and weightlifting, I believe my profile is a perfect fit to Gym Instructor position at Health and Fitness Club.
Following is a demonstration of above statement:
● 3+ years’ hands-on experience in conducting personalized work out trainings in stamina building, muscle toning, cardio trainings and dietary implementations
● In-depth knowledge of food composition and calorie counts
● Fully capable of providing dietary guidance
● Demonstrated ability to conduct parallel aerobic classes of groups with differential intensities
● Efficient in providing guidelines reg;arding independent usage of various cardio vascular and other gym equipment
Please contact me via email or phone to discuss how I might fulfill your needs in a Gym Instructor role.
Than you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.