A covering letter for a Human Resource Manager Resume introduces you to the prospective employer by expanding on expertise, capabilities and experiences which make you particularly suitable for HR Manager job. It is the most important document of your portfolio because it decide you candidacy and interview.
➜ A cover letter for HR Manager Position should be short and snappy document – preferably no more than one page in length.
➜ It should professionally introduce you and your qualifications to the prospective employer.
➜ Start you letter using power-verbs to impress the reader in the very beginning.
➜ Show your enthusiasm for the HR position and understanding of the employer’s values.
➜ Emphasize how you can contribute the goals of employer and what can deliver to the prospective company.
➜ Choose a practical and business-like format for your cover letter.
➜ Type using a simple, plain and clear font like Arial or Verdana on high- quality white or cream paper.
➜ Address your letter to a named individual. Research the prospective company’s website to find the name of hiring manager.
➜ Before sending, check for grammatical errors and typos.
1210 Caroline NE
Atlanta, GA 30316
Cell: (000) 234-6543
March 14, 2016
Ms. Julie August
3201 W Commercial Blvd #230
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Dear Ms. August:
As a highly successful and competent leader with diverse experiences in HR-management, I would like to be considered for a Human Resource Manager position currently available at Martin Paints. I am confident that my experience and knowledge of human resource principles, theories and best practices, as well as my strong independent planning and analytical skills, make me an ideal candidate for the position.
I possess exact talents which you need in terms of skills, abilities, knowledge, experience, personality and education. With the set of all the above mentioned elements, I can take Martin Paints to the sky-height with an aim to achieve the title of ‘Best Human Resource Department’ by US Official Business Rankings.
● 8+ years’ experience in similar positions which enables me to handle work in a professional manner (refer to resume attached for details)
● Track record of managing Human Resources Department efficiently utilizing demonstrated leadership skills
● Thorough knowledge of HR related federal and state laws, regulations, codes and bills
● Hands on experience in application of defined human resources management procedures to improve employee relations
● Proficient in developing, administering, reviewing, updating and communicating policy manuals for standardizing MP’s HR work
● Well-versed in statistical analytical techniques, ERP software applications, accounting and payroll administration and modern office processes that have set standards in the market
My SPHR certification is another check mark that gives me an edge over other regular candidates. I am looking forward to interviewing with you to discuss what benefits I am eager to bring to your HR department. You can contact me on my cell phone at (000) 234-6543.
Thank you for your time and consideration.