An effective HR Intern Cover Letter should:
• Properly customized according to the needs of a specific company to convince the hiring committee to review your resume
• Show how you can be the best choice as HR intern for a particular organization
• Describe your strengths by highlighting your relevant education, previous jobs or internships
• Include any achievements relating to the HR internship you are applying for
• Conclude the letter by clearly stating your desire for an interview and how the employer can reach you
• Reveal your personality, motivation, interest, attitude towards work and written communication skills
• Put your signature at the end
Cover Letter Sample for HR Intern Resume
1236 NW 34-Court
Doral, FL 33198
December 23, 2014
Ms. Susan Adam
1333 West Loop South, Suite 1700
Houston, TX 77027
Dear Ms. Adam:
Excited about working in the role of an HR Assistant at Cameron, I am sending this letter along with my resume as a formal job application for the same. I possess a vast knowledge of the utilization of Human Capital efficiently and able to contribute to your HR Department’s bottom-line. Cameron’s corporate responsibility and core values of integrity, respect, and motivation are of great interest to me.
Being a member of the student council at university for more than a year, I have gained immense experience in working with diverse people which has given me an expert insight of emotional intelligence. As a part of my academic program I worked honorary for human resource department of ALCOA for two months where I learned using the essential HR systems such as Brass-ring and SAP. I also assisted the HR manager in successful invoice processing and audit, regular reporting including litigation reports and requisition.
Furthermore, I am highly skilled in coordinating the pre and post-employment processes, encompassing job ad posting on multiple e-portals, and shortlisting resumes. My proven skills in calling candidates for interviews, coordinating interviews, and finalizing and making employee files will be a great asset to your organization.
My academic background and knowledge, coupled with my enthusiasm to work for your esteemed organization, makes me an ideal candidate for your HR Intern position. Hoping to meet you in person to discuss this opportunity further, I will call your office after one week. In the interim, I can also be reached at (010) 987-2587.
Thank you very much for your time.