HR Executive Job Description
An HR Executive usually performs various complex human resources duties like administering compliance issues, compensation and benefits, hiring and firing, training and development, employee relations or other special employee related projects. They also provide work direction and guidance about employment laws/company policies to the company employees.
The format for an HR Executive should be clear enough to highlight all your relevant experiences, qualifications and areas of your expertise. Below are 2 perfect resume examples for an HR Executive.
Related: HR Executive Cover Letter Sample
|Benjamin Duke||110 Devine Arcade • Everett, WA 4399
(005) 333 – 2222 • benjamin @ email .com
❖❖ HR MANAGER ❖❖
Delivering exceptional HR Leadership to maximize efficiency.
Highly productive and intellectually aggressive HR executive, a born team leader having 13+ years of experience in the HR department. Competent in areas of recruitment, induction, personnel management and statutory compliance.
✔ Track record of maintaining flawless attendance and leave records of over 100 employees at a time.
✔ Strong background of repeated success in developing and implementing best HR practices and policies.
✔ Influential in defining and executing mutually productive employee exit formalities.
|● Orientation||● Personnel Management||● Motivation|
|● Exit Formalities||● Workforce Enhancement||● Statutory Compliance|
|● Training||● Vocational Development||● Privilege Consideration|
|● Attendance Record||● Performance Evaluation||● HR Policy Making|
• Revised the company’s HR policy and induction manual to include contemporary HR management strategies which enhanced the department’s productivity by 50%.
• Implemented effectual employee benefits within company budget, achieving an employee retention rate of 98%.
• Saved $38K annually for the firm by reducing the HR department’s expenses and adopting cost effective hiring techniques.
KNOWLEDGE UNIVERSE, Everett, WA
HR Executive, 6/2006 to Present
• Develop HR strategies and policies that facilitate the achievement of company’s overall objectives.
• Supervise personnel management and implement effective employee performance enhancement systems.
• Oversee HR operations including career development, employee retention, succession planning and talent acquisition.
• Act as strategic business advisor to the senior management.
MACY’S, Everett, WA
HR Associate, 3/ 2001 to 5/2006
• Maintained confidential HR records and responded to inquiries pertaining to personnel benefits.
• Collaborated with other departments and the senior management to drive employee motivation and enhance their retention.
• Conducted regular employee performance checks for all clients.
• Maintained accurate records of employee leaves, attendance, privilege claims and resignations.
ADVANCE COLLEGE, Everett, WA, 2001
Society for Human Resource Management, SHRM
Human Resource People and Strategy research center, HRPS
8 Library Ave | Reston VA 20190 | 001-456-7896 | Email
Human Resources Executive
Organized, highly-dependable professional with a 2-year successful career in human resources field. Demonstrated skills in defining organizational structure and human capital requirements to align HR functions with company goals. Remarkable ability to deal with people and resolve employee issues covering all aspects of employee relations as well as compliance. Expert at writing job descriptions, specifications and job advertisements and posting them online on numerous job-portals, emailing them for internal postings and giving print ads. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Project, Adobe Photoshop and Oracle based HRIS systems and databases.PHR Certified.
• Proven track record of shortlisting matching CVs and making effective phone calls to selected applicants using superior ability to effectively communicate
• Hands-on experience in making payrolls using HRIS systems
• Trained at carrying out employee evaluations using performance evaluation forms and appraisal interviews
• Capable of negotiating with the higher management for approvals of several employee benefit initiatives
• Track record of managing employee time records and personnel files
[09/2011 – 06/2013]
GRM International and Futures Group – Washington, DC
– Managed applicant sourcing, job advertising, conducting reference & background checks
– Compiled proposals and candidate documentations for new Business Development teams and scheduling and assisting managers with job interviews
– Drafted letters of correspondence, assisted report writing and submission of the recruitment activities, new hire file management, researching upcoming networking events and career fairs for improving applicant pool quality and also preparing career fair bags for recruiters to take along to career fairs.
[05/2011 – 09/2011]
City of Ann Arbor – Planning & Development – Ann Arbor, MI
– Coordinated of training programs, company meetings and events
– Conducted reference checks, phone screens and interviews under the direction of the HR Manager
– Supported all projects initiated from the HR Services Benefits Team
– Assisted new hire data entry and filing, collecting and tracking activity credit documentation
– Researched ideas to improve the Wellness Incentive Program, aided tracking documentation for department audits, updated employee eligibility status on carrier websites and also assisted with open enrollment and RFP audits
|Maryland University, MD||
Bachelor in Business Administration (Major – HR Management)
Relevant Coursework: Fundamentals of Management, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Negotiation, Conflict resolution, Change Management, Recruitment and selection, Leadership, Employee relations.
WORKSHOPS AND TRAININGS
• Leadership skills – workshop conducted by California University
• Change management – workshop by Prime HR
• Recruiting the best – training by Perks HR
• Benefits management – workshop by Maryland University