The skills and qualifications section of a housekeeping resume enables you to state your specialized experience and education or outline personality traits that would be beneficial for prospective employer.
This section on Housekeeping CV can also be called as Profile, Strengths, Qualifications, or Capabilities.
Following are some sample bullet statements which can be utilized to build this section.
• Highly skilled in cleaning rooms, lobbies and other interior and outside areas
• Documented success in maintaining guest rooms
• Competent at replenishing cleaning supplies and paper products in rest rooms
• Track record of maintaining rooms in a clean and presentable fashion
• Proven record of dusting, vacuuming and picking up garbage
• Able to give accurate and timely room service to guests
• Thorough understanding of operating cleaning equipment
• Team player who has a strong ability to motivate others and resolve conflicts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Professional appearance and extremely friendly approach
• Ability to communicate well with managers, guests and coworkers
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Able to maintain a neat, clean and safe work area
• Excellent customer service acumen
• Always willing to assist others
• Friendly attitude towards all stakeholders