Resume objective for a housekeeper’s resume is tricky to write. One of the main reasons for this is – putting all that a candidate aspires to do in a single or two sentences can make him doubtful what to put in and what to leave out. This dilemma has been much talked about, and has unfortunately no perfect solution. People applying for work in housekeeping industry need to ensure that they write a workable and targeted objective in their resume. Let us take the example of someone providing housekeeping services and discuss what possible resume objectives are relevant here.
Housekeeping is a broad term as many similar designations happen to be included in it. While the work of each position truncates in the same consequence, work duties differ. Some housekeeping personnel may work in guest rooms, other in lobbies and some in a supervisory role. Resume objectives for each position need to be written specifically for the position applied for and specific work qualities need to be declared with just one thing in common – guest / customer orientation.
Personnel providing housekeeping services in any kind of setting including hospitality, healthcare alike, will need to ensure that their resume objectives are cleaning and guest service oriented. Here are a few possible objectives for a housekeeper resume.
Housekeeping Resume Objectives
• Hardworking and quick individual seeking a housekeeping position with Alliance Residential Company. Offering exceptional skills in cleaning and demonstrated expertise in using modern equipment to maintain a luxurious and inviting premise.
• Seeking a position as a Housekeeper with Houston City Hotel utilizing outstanding capabilities in cleaning and thorough knowledge of chemicals and cleaning supplies to provide hotel guests with a clutter-free, neat and clean atmosphere.
• To obtain a housekeeping position in an organization that will utilize my experience in providing cleaning and sanitization service in compliance with the health administration.
• Looking for a position as a Housekeeping Manager where my extensive skills and experience in managing housekeeping services will be utilized to provide guests with the pinnacle of services.
• A position of housekeeper with St. John’s Hospital which will require me to utilize my cleaning experience to strengthen facility’s operations.