A housekeeping aide’s job responsibilities include ensure that the setting, in which they are working for, is cleaned and well maintained all times.
Housekeeping aides work in a variety of settings including hotels, hospitals, private and government organizations and office buildings.
Let us have a look at what a housekeeping aide’s resume will look like.
901 Old Knife Ct, Middle River, MD 66422
Contact # (999) 999-9999, Email
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a position as a housekeeping aide at the Hilton Hotel where skills in performing maintenance and cleaning tasks can be completely utilized to provide excellent hospitality services to hotel guests.
• 4+ years’ experience working in housekeeping capacities
• Demonstrated ability to clean and sanitize work area by means of different cleaning tools and chemicals
• Highly skilled in anticipating and responding appropriately to guests’ needs and requests
• Hands on experience in identifying and performing basic maintenance tasks
• In-depth knowledge of safety and security procedures that are standard to the hospitality industry
• Arranged cleaning and maintenance services for three simultaneous events at Pantra Suites by juggling housekeeping staff
• Conducted safety and evacuation drills for housekeeping staff in order to train them for guests’ assistance in emergency situations
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
February 2010 – Present
Pantra Suites – Middle River, MD
• Anticipate and respond to guests’ needs and queries
• Post caution signs where necessary
• Deliver guests’ requests
• Set up furniture items in rooms and hallways
• Remove items from hallways and deliver to service areas
• Clean room and bathrooms
• Replenish mini bar supplies
• Collect and deliver towels to laundry
High School Diploma – 2009
• Exceptional guest service etiquette
• Excellent telephone conduct
• Great interpersonal and organizational skills
• Superb communication skills
• Ability to handle irate guests
• Good sense of humor