A housekeeper is accountable for creating a clean, sanitary, comfortable and fully-organized environment for residents, coworkers and general public. They need to maintain sanitary condition of establishment in order to stop infection and smell.
Housekeepers working in healthcare field should follow the required standards for handling, cleaning, disposing, and moving of materials.
Writing a CV or Resume for an entry level housekeeping position needs preparation. In your resume, you should mention your career objective and ability to perform housekeeping tasks efficiently. You may also indicate your part time or summer experience you might have.
546 Example Street ● Houston, TX 65555 ● Cellular: (000) 999-4151 ● Email:
OBJECTIVE: Enthusiastic and hardworking individual seeking a position as Housekeeper at ABA Company utilizing exceptional physical abilities and superb cleaning skills.
|• General Room Cleaning||• Kitchen Cleaning||• Furniture Dusting|
|• Laundry||• Cabinet Cleaning||• Packing and Unpacking|
|• Wall and Window Washing||• Surface Polishing||• Carpet Vacuuming|
|• Bed Linen Changing||• Pet Cleanup||• Bathroom Cleaning|
High School Diploma – 2012
St. Theresa High School, New Amsterdam, Guyana, South America
Elm Brook Management Company | May 2016 – Sep 2016
• Proactively collected and disposed of waste and trash
• Carefully moved fixture and furniture such as beds, tables, and chairs
• Perfectly swept, dusted and mopped building floors, walls and windows
• Inspected designated areas for infection control
• Observed and reported any security breaches and violations
• Assisted lead housekeeper in training of workers
• Maintained records and typed reports
• Cleaned and sanitized lavatories, washrooms, and bedrooms
• Replenished supplies
• Ability to encourage and inspire coworkers
• Great attention to detail
• Able to manage emergencies and make decisions
• Good numerical ability
• Strong communication and organizational skills
Proficient in MS Office Suite
Excellent references available