Writing a CV or Resume for an entry level housekeeping position is not a difficult task. You just need to focus on your objective and housekeeping skills. In addition, you may indicate any part time or summer experience you might have.
A housekeeper needs to create clean, sanitary comfortable, arranged and satisfying surroundings for the residents, workers, and the general public. They maintain sanitary conditions which put a stop to the spread of infection and smell. Housekeepers should follow the required measures for handling, cleaning, disposing, or moving of substance/materials and the clean-up of blood, transferable materials, or body fluids containing blood in line with the state standards.
546 Example Street ● Houston, TX 65555 ● Cellular: (999) 999-7777 ● Email:
OBJECTIVE: Enthusiastic and hardworking individual seeking a position as a housekeeper at ABA Company utilizing exceptional physical abilities and superb cleaning skills.
|● General Room Cleaning||● Kitchen Cleaning||● Furniture Dusting|
|● Laundry||● Cabinet Cleaning||● Packing and Unpacking|
|● Wall and Window Washing||● Surface Polishing||● Carpet Vacuuming|
|● Bed Linen Changing||● Pet Cleanup||● Bathroom Cleaning|
High School Diploma – 2002
St. Theresa High School, New Amsterdam, Guyana, South America
Elm Brook Management Company | May 2011 – Sep 2011
Part-time Housekeeper |
• Collect and disposes of waste and trash; moves fixture and furniture for example beds, tables, and chairs.
• Sweep, dust, mop, scrub, wash, vacuum, wax, and polish building floors, walls, woodwork, windows, furnishings, utensils, and hardware.
• Perform hygienic inspections in designated areas for reason of infection control.
• Observe and report security violations; vigorously participate in crisis situations.
• Assist in training and constant education of lower level workers.
• Inspect quarters for preservation of appropriate housekeeping standards.
• Maintain needed records; arrange required reports.
• Establish cleaning standards; assist with policy planning
• Clean and sanitize laboratories, washrooms, and bedrooms, keeps washrooms complete with paper, towels, and soap.
• Ability to encourage and inspire coworkers
• Great attention to detail
• Able to manage emergencies and make winning decisions
• Good numerical ability
• Strong communication and organizational skills
Proficient in MS Office Suite
REFERENCES: Will be provided on request