The major purpose of writing a Restaurant Floor Manager Resume is to get an interview. Your resume is a summary of your objective, qualifications, experiences and achievements which must be arranged in reverse chronological order. It should be written in a way which entice the hiring committee to call you for an interview.
The following resume sample will provide you with effective help in building or updating your reume. It will help you select statements and sections to include in your resume.
8974 Green Lake Avenue | Wichita, KS 7435 | (000) 745-0753 | email
RESTAURANT FLOOR MANAGER
Bringing record of providing restaurant guests with well-maintained and pleasant environment.
Performance Summary: Over 8 years of extensive experience in managing floor operations of renowned restaurants. Dynamic leader who effectively hires, trains, develops and motivates personnel. Demonstrated ability to plan restaurant activities, oversee cleaning and maintenance tasks and manage repairs. Recognized for diplomatically resolving all employee/guest incidents and complaints. Handles costs and budgets to ensure successful operations.
• Brilliantly implemented repeat guest recognition programs to build customer loyalty at The Boulevard.
• Took a bold and innovative approach as an integral part of the development of future projects at The Boulevard.
• Ensured consistency and continuity within the operation and the brand and as a result got the ‘Restaurant Dining Room Manager’ award at Safari Resort chain.
• Instituted and monitored service and or product upgrades in order to maintain the company’s competitive edge at Safari Resort.
11/2010 — 11/2012
Safari Resort – Juneau, AK
Restaurant Dining Room Manager
• Estimated orders for foods, liquors, wines & other beverages
• Ensured quality customer service & satisfaction
• Utilized leadership skills motivating employees to ensure labor management
• Monitored sales teams
• Planned and arranged promotional programs and advertisements
• Ensured paperwork accuracy such as daily sales summary reports
• Actively participated in the preparation of the monthly report of operations
• Inspected workers to ensure compliance with safety standards
12/2004 — 01/2009
The Boulevard – Sacramento, CA
Assistant Restaurant Manager
• Assisted in management of restaurant team
• Provided feedback to employees based on observation of customer/staff behaviors
• Conducted day-to-day restaurant operations
• Communicated to head chef about any issue regarding food quality and service levels
• Provided exceptional customer service
• Handled guest problems and complaints
• Conducted human resource activities
• Supervised on-going training initiatives
Chicago University of Management Sciences – Springfield, IL – 2003
B.B.A Human Resource Management
International School of Hospitality Business Management – Richmond, VA – 2002
Associate Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Specialization in Fundamentals of Hotel Business Administration