A concierge is a worker of hospitality and corporate settings who serves guests’ request for their requirements by introducing the right host. In hotel setting, they act as a primary information source of the Hotel by providing particular help and information regarding hotel services and local area attractions to customers.
Workable resume templates for Concierge position are a bit tough to find since there is lots of information can be found on the web and one can never tell which a popular template would work for you.
Fortunately, we have a best solution for you. Yes! A well-written resume sample for concierge position along with this Concierge Cover Letter will surely help you get that dream job.
Concierge Resume Example
2212 Peter Street, Williamson, WV 13343
Contact # , Email Address
To obtain a position as a Concierge with Marriott Hotel using strong customer services skills and ability to well work with diverse people in a stimulating environment conducive to mutual growth.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 3 years’ experience performing Concierge duties at the Regency Inn
• Demonstrated ability to deal with different types of guests some of whom require a high levels of patience and tact
• Well versed in anticipating guests’ need and responding appropriately
• Profound experience in detecting signs of emergency and react immediately
• Proficient in handling and responding to customers’ needs pertinent to meals, cleanliness and organization of their space
• Ability to perform all functions with detail and accuracy
• Good judgment especially in time of crises
• Demonstrated ability to follow directions accurately
• Profound ability to comprehend guests’ needs
• Proven ability to maintain guest confidentiality
• Bilingual – English and Polish
Regency Inn, Williamson, WV
Concierge | Feb 2009 – Present
• Greet guests as they arrive and depart
• Follow up on guest inquiries
• Coordinate and manage requests for special arrangements
• Escort guests to their assigned rooms
• Ensure rooms are serviced appropriately and meals are served accurately and on time
• Transport dirty linen to be cleaned
• Set up stock and maintain work areas
• Assist other departments in order to provide excellent customer services at all times
• Worked as an assistant guest relation officer as part of an internship program at Four Seasons during summer holidays
High School Diploma – 2007