A concierge works in hospitality and corporate settings. They act as a primary information source of the Hotel by providing particular help and information regarding hotel services and local area attractions to customers.
Workable resume templates for Concierge position are a bit tough to find since there is lots of information can be found on the web and one can never tell which a popular template would work for you.
Fortunately, we have a best solution for you. Yes! A well-written resume sample for concierge position along with this Concierge Cover Letter will surely help you get your dream job.
2212 Peter Street, Williamson, WV 13343
Contact # , Email Address
Committed to satisfy the needs of guests in a fast paced environment.
• Over 8 years’ experience working as a Concierge in fast paced environments
• Demonstrated ability to deal with different guests with a high level of patience and tact
• Well versed in anticipating guests’ needs and responding to them appropriately
• Competent at detecting signs of emergency and react immediately
• Proficient in handling and responding to customers’ needs pertinent to meals, cleanliness and organization of their space
• Ability to perform all functions with detail and accuracy
• Good judgment especially in time of crises
• Demonstrated ability to follow directions accurately
• Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
• Bilingual – English and Polish
Regency Inn, Williamson, WV
Concierge | Feb 2009 – Present
• Greet guests as they arrive and depart
• Follow up on guest inquiries
• Coordinate and manage requests for special arrangements
• Escort guests to their assigned rooms
• Ensure rooms are serviced appropriately and meals are served accurately and on time
• Transport dirty linen to be cleaned
• Set up stock and maintain work areas
• Assist other departments in order to provide excellent customer services
Lowe’s – San Francisco, CA
Greeter | Sep 2008 – Feb 2009
• Greeted guests using professional and friendly demeanor
• Answered incoming telephone calls in a polite and obliging manner
• Maintained a tidy entrance and front desk area
• Worked as an assistant guest relation officer as part of an internship program at Four Seasons during summer holidays
High School Diploma | City School, San Francisco, CA – 2007