A doorman is often the first point of contact when a customer enters into a hotel or a restaurant. They are required to provide customers with a welcoming feeling and to ensure that all formalities regarding verification and recording visitor information are fulfilled.
When applying for the job as a doorman, you usually require to send a resume along with a cover letter for further consideration.
Here is a standard resume sample for a doorman which can be customized to make your perfect resume.
Related: Doorman Cover Letter
647 Nunn Street, Glasgow, KY 63534
(999) 009-3243, william @ email . com
Pleasant personality, friendly etiquette and hands-on experience in providing effective tier-one service.
Professional Summary: Dedicated individual with 4+ years’ extensive experience in handling the entrance of hospitality settings. Track record of greeting guests in a courteous manner, anticipating their needs and providing them with correct information about directions. Known for accurately verifying and recording guests’ information and preventing entry of unauthorized people into establishment. Excellent communicator with pleasant demeanor.
Doorman | Hilton Suites, Glasgow, KY | Oct 2013 – Present
• Achieved maximum security by ensuring that irrelevant people do not enter into hotel premises during high profile and sensitive political meeting
• Attained Employee of the Year award because of guest’s positive feedback for excellence in providing exceptional services
• Greet guests as they enter into hotel
• Verify and record personal information if required
• Assist guests by handling luggage
• Assist valets when needed
Doorman | The Grand Hyatt, Glasgow, KY | Mar 2012 – Oct 2013
• Delivered messages and packages to appropriate departments / persons
• Notified guests of delivery of automobiles and arrival of visitors
• Ensured building’s security and safety
• Answered phones when needed
• Maintained cleanliness of door and reception areas
SOME SCHOOL, Glasgow, KY – 2008
High School Diploma
• Exceptional ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Able to work in fast paced and busy environments